Karnataka is a tapestry of colours, cultures, flavours, landscapes, timelessness and heart- stopping beauty. A place where vibrant worlds seamlessly meld into one another, every few hundred kilometres. Sedate plains suddenly rise to dizzying mist-covered hilly heights, and then plunge with careless abandon in a whitewater freefall, to become languid rivers that flow past cities – cities where time has stopped altogether, and cities where time rushes a relentless rush to keep up with the world; cities that sometimes escape into the deep quiet of thick forests and sometimes, stretch their arms wide open to embrace the sea.
Whether its calming beaches you yearn for, or the rush of adrenaline, Karnataka is yours to explore in all its untamed glory. The Eco Resorts here are ideal kick-off points for nature tours, wildlife tours, adventure tours, fishing and angling tours, and beach tours.
MAPS & AREA
View Larger Map
List of Not Included items for your package:
- Bed Type: One King plus one sofabed
- Children Policy: Children two and under are permitted within maximum occupancy at no additional cost using existing bedding. Up to two children three to 12 are permitted in addition to the double occupancy for $40 per child, per night, using existing bedding or a roll-away bed (for an additional cost).
- Additional Adult Policy: Up to two adults 13 and over are prmitted in addition to the double occupancy for $40 per adult, per night, using existing bedding or a roll-away bed (for an additional cost).Roll-away beds are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed; they can be requested for $5 per bed, per night.
- Additional Person: and bedding fees will be collected by the property. For additional person and bedding requests, please highlight in the Special Instructions field after purchase.
- Handicap-Accessible: No, the resort is not accesible by wheel chair.
- *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Day 1: Arrival Mumbai
On Arr. Traditional welcome & Transfer to hotel.
- Day 2: Mumbai
Morning Half day excursion to Elephanta caves. Afternoon city tour of Mumbai visiting Prince of Wales Museum, Victoria Terminus, Marine Drive.
- Day 3: Mumbai / Bangalore (By Flight)
Morning Transfer To airport in time to catch the flight for Bangalore. Upon arrival check into hotel. Pm: visit to Vidhan Sabha, Botanical garden, Fort & Tipu Sultan Palace.
- Day 4: Bangalore / Mysore (By Surface – 139 /3 kms)
Morning Drive to Mysore enroute visiting Srirangapatnam.
- Day 5: Mysore
Morning sightseeing tour of Mysore. Visit to Mysore Palace, Chamundi Hills, Srirangapatnam. Afternoon visit to Brindavan Gardens.
- Day 6: Mysore / Hassan (By Surface – 115 / 3 kms)
Morning Drive to Hassan enroute visiting belur & Halebid
- Day 7:
Hassan / Bangalore (By Surface – 187/ 3.5 kms)
Morning drive back to Bangalore.
- Day 8:
Bangalore / Mumbai/ Out – (By Flight)
Morning Free. Afternoon transfer to airport in time to catch the flight to Mumbai & from there Transfer to International airport for the flight to the onward destination.
- *Terms & Conditions Apply